Interior:DARK ASH, VINYL
Engine:8 Cylinder Engine
- Wheels, 17" (43.2 cm) painted steel
- Tires, LT235/80R17E all-season highway
- Wheel trim, painted trim skins and painted center caps
- Bumper, front chrome
- Grille, chrome surround
- Headlamps, halogen projector-beam
- Lamps, Smoked Amber roof marker
- Lamps, cargo area, cab mounted with switch on center switch bank
- Mirrors, outside high-visibility vertical camper-style, Black with manual folding and extension and lower convex spotter glass
- Glass, solar absorbing, tinted
- Door handles, Black
- Seats, front 40/20/40 split-bench 3-passenger, driver and front passenger recline with outboard head restraints and center fold-down armrest with storage. Vinyl has fixed lumbar and cloth has manually adjustable driver lumbar.
- Seat trim, Vinyl
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger, (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Requires Crew Cab models.)
- Floor covering, Graphite-colored rubberized-vinyl
- Steering column, manual Tilt-Wheel
- Steering wheel
- Instrumentation 6-gauge cluster featuring speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltage and oil pressure
- Driver Information Center 3.5-inch diagonal monochromatic display, provides warning messages and basic vehicle information
- Windows, power with driver express up and down and express down on all other windows (Standard on Crew Cab.)
- Door locks, power
- Cruise control, steering wheel-mounted
- Air conditioning, single-zone
- Assist handle, front passenger and driver on A-pillars
- Audio system, 4.2" diagonal color display, AM/FM stereo with USB port and auxiliary jack (Not available with (AZ3) 40/20/40 split-bench seat. Upgradeable to (IOB) 7" diagonal color display radio with Chevrolet MyLink.)
- 6-speaker audio system (Standard on Crew Cab models)
- Engine, Vortec 6.0L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI (360 hp [268.4 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 380 lb-ft of torque [515.0 N-m] @ 4200 rpm)
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, heavy-duty electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking and Powertrain Grade Braking (Requires (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine.)
- Rear axle, 4.10 ratio (Requires (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine .)
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Air cleaner, high-capacity
- Transfer case, with floor-mounted shifter (Included with 4WD models only.)
- Four wheel drive
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler
- Battery, heavy-duty 720 cold-cranking amps/80 Amp-hr, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted, black
- Body, Chassis Cab
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- GVWR, 13,200 lbs. (5988 kg)
- Suspension Package, Standard includes 51mm twin tube shock absorbers and 33mm front stabilizer bar
- Steering, Recirculating Ball with smart flow power steering system
- Fuel tank, front and rear, 63.5 gallon
- Capped Fuel Fill
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Back-up alarm calibration This calibration will allow installation of an aftermarket back up alarm.
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc with dual rear wheel with DuraLife brake rotors
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control, includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Airbags Crew Cab: Single-stage frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
Contact a Top Rated Specialist
Aug 01, 2020
Very helpful and explained everything. Test drove 3 or 4...
Very helpful and explained everything. Test drove 3 or 4 before I decided. Matt was very patient. Financial person very nice and explained everything. Thank you both
Apr 22, 2020
Jimmy was a true gentleman and I was grateful to have him...
Jimmy was a true gentleman and I was grateful to have him as a salesman. Cecilia was an angel with eyes like diamonds. Kelly was the man. 5 star experience overall. Thank you all so much. No pain,all gain.
Mar 24, 2020
I had the best car buying experience ever at Bob Hook!...
I had the best car buying experience ever at Bob Hook! Matt Cooper is the best and very helpful! He knew the vehicle inside and out! He answered my million questions and was extremely patient. Hands down great experience all around!
Mar 26, 2019
Bob Hook Chevrolet Rocks!
Ryan Slucher and Kelly Byrd make a magnificent team. They were both caring, understanding, and consistent. We were treated with the upmost respect and our questions were answered both thoroughly and truthfully. The communication was constant and the follow-up showed that they truly value customer satisfaction. We traveled from another state to purchase a vehicle from Bob Hook Chevrolet and the experience was well worth it.
Mar 17, 2019
All of the staff is very friendly and helpful. I would recommend anybody to go here to purchase a car. I will definitely be going back in the future to purchase another car. I feel very comfortable at Bob Hook. Overall it was a wonderful experience and I love my car.
New vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (502) 694-4460 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.